October 25, 2014

Ozamis-Dipolog rob group sighted?

By Ranie S. Azue

After a report came out about the alleged sighting of members of the dreaded Ozamis-Dipolog robbery group in northern Negros Occidental, particularly in San Carlos City, the entire Bacolod City Police Office was immediately placed under heightened alert.

This was revealed by Senior Supt. Edgardo Ordaniel, acting BCPO director, as he disclosed that he had already directed his men to intensify their patrol and visibility campaign.

According to Ordaniel, he quickly alerted the BCPO Motorized Anti-Street Crime Operatives (MASCO) and the trackers team to maximize police visibility around the city particularly in commercial districts.

Ordaniel said he wants to adopt a proactive campaign against the possible criminal activities of the Ozamis-Dipolog rob group which, he claimed, is the reason why he wants the police to be very visible in all areas around the city.

The acting city director also directed all chiefs of police stations to help in the police visibility campaign in their respective areas of responsibilities.

Ordaniel said that he does not want a repeat of the F&C Pawnshop and Jewelry and the Prenda Negrense incidents, two establishments that had been victimized by notorious robbers.

He urged security personnel of banks, commercial establishments, malls and pawnshops to be on extra alert and be wary of individuals or groups that visit their establishments.

There is a possibility that the armed rob group would again hit the city if our business community will be complacent in their security and would only depend on the police for the anti-criminality drive, Ordaniel stressed./WDJ

Speak Your Mind

*


*

Copyright 2014. The Watchmen Daily Journal. All Rights Reserved.

Site Map | Contact Us (034) 435-2199 | Door 4 YMCA Bldg Burgos St Bacolod City Philippines

Website Design and Optimization by Microinteractive.net